Welcome to Clark County Department of Business License
We are excited that you have chosen Clark County for your business operations, and look forward to assisting you with all your Business Licensing needs.
Using our online system, you can:
- 1. Determine the licensing jurisdiction of your business.
- 2. Apply and pay for a business license (please refer to the 10 Easy Steps before getting started.)
- 3. Pay business license renewal fees and/or other outstanding fees.
- 4. Check the status of your business license application.
- 5. Update your account information, such as your login profile and mailing address.
- 6. Request your license to be placed out of business.
To get started, please click on the 'I Want To..' link on the left.
Please note that a convenience fee will apply to each online payment transaction as follows: E-Check at $1.25; or Credit/Debit card at $1.25 plus 2% of total fees due.
If you incorrectly apply for a business license with Clark County, we will transfer your application to the correct jurisdiction. However, the application and convenience fees are not refundable
; and it may take up to 8 weeks
for the refund of your license fees.